Rentetan dari "peristiwa" Seremban Half Marathon..eemm aku rasa korang patut baca dan tahu cerita dari kedua2 belah pihak..so lepas baca korang buatla penilaian sendiri yer..
* Info dicilok dari Blog PM1..thanks Julie & Ronnie..
* Info dicilok dari Blog PM1..thanks Julie & Ronnie..
Thana reply to Julie.
Dear Ms. Julie,
Many people are only listening or looking at one side of the ... See Morestory, you have to look at both side. At the 23rd edition Seremban Half Marathon 2010 the competition rules said that this run in open to all Malaysian residents and Permanent residents permits.(it does not stated work permit in the entry form)even this guy don't even carry a proper work permit from our government he is just showing his passport.Is his passport is a valid work permit? Correct me if i m wrong as i understand the work permit should come from Kementerian Dalam Negeri. Does the organizer or the runner (Peter Lautredoux) follow the competition rules...? Don't tell me he or the organizer does not know how to read the competition rules...? It's a shame that even the Seremban Half Marathon organizer did not follow the competition rules..when i asked them they can't answer me, why did they set the competition rules if they themself can't follow..? For us as a Malaysian runner we follow every single rules. Every rules to be followed not to be broken. When there is a competition rules where people don't follow why should we keep quiet...? This is our right to highlight... There are many organizer's in this country are doing this mistake... We train our self so hard everyday to win competition's... when a foreigner cheats...do you want us to keep quiet.?We are Malaysians...this is our Country.We are just fighting for our rights.When there is a competition rules..it's very simple just follow. We are not stupid to ask his wife's IC. We know our Malaysian Law very well...
Last month there was a run in Damansara Perdana organise by MK Land... you know what happen this guy Peter ran the race using someone's name (Chinese name)??? How can he call him self a sportsman??? What we call this??? Are you saying this Peter is not cheating..? Two years ago he ran the BHP Orange Run in Mutiara Damansara even by knowing that the competition rules said only for Malaysian citizens.Is this guy stupid that he can't even understand the rules? After the run, the organizer disqualified him...you know what this guy said..? Malaysian's are rascals. What will happen to this guy if i report this to our government??? So do you want to support this arrogant guy...??? He even said that Malaysian's can't beat him in the racer's. If he thinks that he's so strong that Malaysian's can't beat him than this is not the right place for him to compete...he should go back to his country and compete with the African's and the European's....
Jean Pierre Peter Lautredoux
reply to Thana:
1) race was open to working permit, see the link below:
http://www.serembanhalfmarathon.com/page3.html ... See More
2) like i said before does he work for immigration, what does he know abt working permit??? to work in Malaysia when u are foreigner, there is 2 ways:
a) u are an expat with no link to Malaysia and they give u a card...
b) my case: u are married to Malaysia, so@first Immigration put a visa to stay in Malaysia (under spouse visa), then any Malaysian companies can employ u as any Malaysian. So u need to get an offer letter from a Malaysian company, u hv to bring the paper of the company, paper work...and Immigration chop/stamp your passport where u can read "the holder of this passport is permitted to work at "name of the company" as "title" ..." Signed Director General of Immigration Malaysia.
3) I confirm Ganesan asked my wife for her IC !!!
4) what? i used a chinese name to run Go Green? what a LIAR !!! why i would use another name??? Julie, pls verify with Go Green to proof this guy is a liar, pls do it, i registered@the office, the lady shd remember of me as we got a nice contact before & after the race. And when u hv the answer write it on Facebook.
5) I was disqualified@BHP coz he complained to his friend of federation who was so rude. The next day i got a call from the BHP lady in charge who called during 1h to apologize and like many ppl complained abt the federation asked me who she cld ask to do it the following and i told her to ask Pacesetters..." She wanted to give me the prize and i refused!!! "Malaysian rascal": like we said before, we all know it's only him and his gang who behave like that. I hv so many friends@the races. But him stay only with his gang, talking to nobody...like we can see nobody knew him before!!! They don't look happy to run. I ran for 34 yrs and everyday i'm happy to run. If he thinks he will stop me to run, he got the wrong guy, i will still run in 30 yrs!
6) i never said Malaysian couldn't beat me but yesterday i said to Ganesan who was telling me "he was a competitor", that he was not coz if he was a competitor, he would use his legs to beat me and not try to disqualify me !!! Regarding my running career, i finished it in 1999 and today i just do it for fun. I was running 61 minutes on half marathon (1997), now i ran abt 1h10' !!! i don't do anymore high level competition. I ran in Malaysia coz i live here, if i was in France i would run in France. I don't come here to run the races, i live here with my family, my wife is Malaysian.
7) he didn't talk abt his athlete who left with my prize !!! How can he say he follows the competition rules ??? i think he has the wrong book!!!
Who is the cheater???